Join our friends at NDVR Cycles Sunday October 15 – Friday October 20, 2017, for 6 days and 5 nights in Tuscany. Experience freedom on a bike in one of the best riding spots on the planet. Premium luxury with the best bikes, food, people and riding routes Tuscany has to offer during the absolute best time of year with the changing leaves of autumn in the historic medieval city of Lucca.
Here is just a little of what to expect during the week:
- Day 1 – Arrival to PSA, transfer to Lucca, B&B check in, bike fitting, short break in ride
- Day 2- Daily ride distance 60k to 80k – mixed terrain with climb to Bagni Di Lucca in the Apuan Alps, rolling countryside roads, Puccini Museum Tour in Lucca
- Day 3 – Daily ride distance 60k to 80k – Cycling Mecca, the Monte Serra, beautiful ride to the famous 11km climb to the top for panoramic vistas, Vineyard Tour and wine tasting, Open evening for exploration in Lucca, Chiesa e Battistero di San Giovanni e Santa Reparata
- Day 4 – Daily ride distance 80k to 100k Easy riding along the river then hit the favorite climb Monte Pitoro, Tuscan farm to table cooking class with chef and paired wine flights
- Day 5 – Breakfast and transfer to PSA for journey home
As an added benefit – We will donate a bike on each guest’s behalf for World Bike Relief to help empower change by mobilizing people through the Power of Bicycles.
For more information please visit https://ndvrcycle.com/travel.